Our Complimentary Add-ons
We offer some items in limited quantities for your family’s vacation comfort. These are available free of charge on a first-come basis.
- Small child’s playpen
- Children’s table and 2 chairs
- Small Child’s folding beach chair
- Booster seat (indoor only)
- Air-Bed: This is a quality queen-size inflatable raised bed. There is a $25 set-up/take-down fee for this item.
Travel & Damage Insurance
We recommend Travel Guardian for your travel and/or trip cancellation insurance. They also offer property damage insurance. Please contact us for more information.
Add a Day Cruise and Lunch to your reservation. We offer a day cruise (weekday only) to a select waterfront dining location. Hop on our boat near your resort and we’ll take you on a cruise on Lake Okanagan to a nearby pub or restaurant for lunch. Call for details.
Restaurants, history and artisans, golf and skiing, sunsets and boating, outdoor adventures with unparalleled scenic beauty and wine tours. We work with several partners to provide a wide range of special services to enhance your vacation experience while visiting an unfamiliar place.
Golf and Ski Packages | Optional Exit Cleaning | Delivery Services | Concierge Services | Custom Packages (please call)
Green Fees for Kelowna Springs Golf Club, Shadow Ridge Golf Club, and Shannon Lake Golf Club. Other clubs may be added soon.
|Golf Course||Green Fees||Green Fees with Power Cart|
|Kelowna Springs Golf Club||$55.00||$75.00|
|Shadow Ridge Golf Club||$55.00||$75.00|
|Shannon Lake Golf Club (Westside Kelowna)||$55.00||$75.00|
These rates were valid anytime during the 2017 golf season. Sales Tax Extra. We will update these costs with the upcoming season rates shortly. Please let us know if you are interested in more information.
We have a limited number of adult Day Lift Passes for our guests. They are $60.00 each. These passes are valid at most ski hills in Canada, including Big White Ski Resort and Silver Star. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Ask for details.
These passes are valid at all participating ski hills in Canada for the current ski season.
Pre-Bookable Exit Cleaning Service (Upon Request)
Because you are renting a home, we expect guests to leave their accommodation in a “reasonable” state when they leave. Generally, this works very well. But we also understand that some would prefer to pay a little extra to enjoy their holiday right up to the last moment. Therefore, we also offer a pre-bookable exit cleaning service, so that you can just walk away and leave all the work to the professionals.
Please note that booking this service does not relieve guests of their duty to take good care of our home. We still expect spills to be wiped up as they occur, and that you take care of our furniture and rugs, etc. But it does remove the normal household cleaning burden that you may not want to undertake when on vacation. Please request this extra service in advance.
- Convenience store items such as: groceries, ice, soda, and snacks.
- Courier items.
- Dry cleaning (drop-off and pickup).
- Flower and gift delivery.
- Doorstep newspaper and coffee delivery.
- Library book return.
- Meal pickup such as sushi.
- Movie rental (pickups and returns).
- Photo developing (drop-off and pickup).
- Postal services (mail & parcels).
- Wine, spirits and cold beer.
- Arrange massage and spa treatments; purchase tickets for theatre, music, and sporting events; restaurant recommendations and reservations; general information services.
- Personal chef.
- Child minding, pet sitting, and dog walking.
- Recommend & book group outings such as museum, art gallery, cultural and local events.
- Personal and grocery shopping; store returns & exchanges; gift wrapping and baskets.
- Rental car and limousine arrangements; car care; provide destination information and other travel arrangements.
- Creative weekend packages.
- Golf recommendations and tee times.
- Wine tours.
- Baby equipment rentals and delivery from The Tiny Tourist.